Monday, December 3, 2012

This and That

House of Talents BasketYou can get with this

Reclining Moseror you can get with that

Post RideSometimes I wear a helmet



Basket's Edgesometimes I wear a hat



AssistantsSometimes I work from home

with my lovely assistants



Moser, Charles RiverSometimes I go on rides

in the cold wearing mittens



Lunch Stop, DoverSometimes I ride with others

sometimes I ride alone



Pamela and Patria, RSCTaking wacky pictures

with my camera phone



Lunch in Concordmeeting nice people



Lunch in Concordeating hot soup



Z and Her Sevenclimbing hills along the

Concord-Lexington loop



Lunch in ConcordNow let's all get cozy

with a warm cup of java



Ibex BalaclavaOr how about a crazy

wool balaclava?



Rainy Boston Night Time ViewEnjoy your weekend

and the beauty outside



Crisp and SunnyNo matter what you're into

it's time for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment